Postgres Database Engineer @ Cloudflare

From: Vignesh Ravichandran <vignesh(at)cloudflare(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Database Engineer @ Cloudflare
Date: 2022-03-01 16:35:46
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Our team at Cloudflare is hiring for multiple Database engineers. Postgres
is the primary data source for the system of records. We have been using it
since 2010.

About Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build
a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest
networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for
customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500
companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application
online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of
code.

==About the position==

- Interesting distributed system challenges to work on. Think about
Byzantine Failure, Network Partitions, Clock sync issues etc
- All things Open Source. We aren't running any proprietary software
- Great opportunity to share your knowledge and upstream/open source your
work

We can hire in the US, Canada, UK, Singapore, Portugal, Germany, France.
100% Remote positions.

https://boards.greenhouse.io/cloudflare/jobs/3585928
<https://boards.greenhouse.io/cloudflare/jobs/3585928?gh_jid=3585928>

https://boards.greenhouse.io/cloudflare/jobs/2032620

https://boards.greenhouse.io/cloudflare/jobs/3881012

Happy to chat/answer any questions vignesh[(at)]cloudflare[(dot)]com

--
Best,
Vignesh Ravichandran