pgadmin4 enhancement request: variable path to the config settings

From: Denis Ribaud <dr(dot)publicmail(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin4 enhancement request: variable path to the config settings
Date: 2018-05-30 12:57:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I just made my first use of pgadmin4 in server mode within a linux docker
container: it works great, I was just looking for the possibility to
configure the path where the pgadmin4 settings are stored.

So far I could see in the config.py file, this path is statically defined
to /var/lib/pgadmin, it would be great to be able to configure this path
using an environment variable (like on windows with the APPDATA variable).

My pgamin version is:
[image: image.png]

Many thanks.
Denis