Issues when connecting to a server with ssh tunneling

From: Joan <aseques(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Issues when connecting to a server with ssh tunneling
Date: 2022-10-27 16:46:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello, I am trying to use the ssh tunneling feature under pgadmin 6.15,
without success.
I have two issues:
- Altough the key is not password protected, pgadmin is asking me for the
password each time I open the session (I don't know that to input there)
- If I set a password into the key I get an error saying "Connection to
server at "127.0.0.1", port 33515 failed: server closed the connection
unexpectedly.."
I tried launching pgadmin from the cli and check for possible error
messages but nothing gets printed.
Is there any known issue? How can I enable verbose mode for the pgadmin, I
could'nt find any reference to it.

Some guides I followed:
http://127.0.0.1:37409/help/help/server_dialog.html
https://medium.com/3-elm-erlang-elixir/faq-how-to-connect-pgadmin4-to-db-through-ssh-tunnel-with-public-key-authentication-b351750c20be