Re: Logging behavior not changing on reload

From: Matthew Foster - NOAA Federal <matthew(dot)foster(at)noaa(dot)gov>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Logging behavior not changing on reload
Date: 2014-04-02 15:05:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Tom,

I just found it. I had to set my terminal's scrollback buffer to unlimited
and search for SIGHUP in the tail output. The log_rotation_size value was
too large. ~2GB is the maximum. I was trying to go for 10GB, and it
didn't like it. I changed the value to 2000000, and it worked.

Thanks, everyone, for the assistance!

Matt