Re: Recovery mode with partitioned tables and ANY(NULL) in WHERE clause

From: Piotr Włodarczyk <piotrwlodarczyk89(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Recovery mode with partitioned tables and ANY(NULL) in WHERE clause
Date: 2019-08-09 17:44:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I've checked your commit and let me ensue it's fulfill all cases.
For example what with query like that: select * from coercepart where a =
any(null); ? there is no casting to array of specified type. I'm not master
in C but looking in source I believe that "if (array->const snull)" is
enough. But for better check you can add that query (and similar) to
tests/regress

--

Pozdrawiam
Piotr Włodarczyk