SQL performance issue after migration from Oracle to Aurora postgres

From: Goti <aryan(dot)goti(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL performance issue after migration from Oracle to Aurora postgres
Date: 2022-04-14 09:35:05
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi All,

We migrated from Oracle 12.1 to Aurora postgres 12.8.1. The query in Oracle
takes less than a millisecond however the same query in aurora is taking
more than a second. We have a larger number of executions for the SQL which
is causing an overall latency for the application. I am new to postgres and
trying to get some ideas around how better we can optimize. I have the plan
details for the SQL as below. Can someone shed some light on possible ways
that can make this query to meet its original execution time?

https://explain.depesz.com/s/jlVc#html

Thanks,

Goti