Aurora PostgreSQL Support

From: Rakesh T <aryan(dot)goti(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Aurora PostgreSQL Support
Date: 2021-02-18 04:34:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Listeres,

I am looking for suggestions from people who have experience with Aurora
PostgreSQL.

I work as a database admin in my company. We are migrating some of our
Oracle databases to Aurora PostgreSQL. Since this falls under the RDS
category I understand that the majority of the admin work will be managed
by AWS team itself. But from a business unit perspective, they are looking
for support from my team with regards to general BU work and performance
and tuning. Can someone shed some light on possible areas which we can
support in the RDS Aurora PostgreSQL world?

Thanks in Advance!

Thanks,
Goti