Re: [EXTERNAL] Oracle FDW version

From: Jethro Elmer Sanidad <jethroelmersanidad(at)gardenia(dot)com(dot)ph>
To: Adam Lee <adlee(at)vmware(dot)com>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>, Christophe Pettus <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>, "umair(dot)shahid(at)gmail(dot)com" <umair(dot)shahid(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Oracle FDW version
Date: 2023-09-01 03:05:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I already installed your extension. As of now, I'm having issues in
creating the oracle_fdw. Please advise. Thanks!

postgres=# create extension oracle_fdw;
ERROR: query plan with multiple segworker groups is not supported
HINT: likely caused by a function that reads or modifies data in a
distributed table
postgres=#

--

[image: image.png] <http://www.gardenia.com.ph/>

*Jethro Elmer T. Sanidad*
Management Information Systems
O: +63 2 8889 8890 loc. 1354 | M: +63 9686809253
Gardenia Bakeries Philippines Incorporated | Laguna International
Industrial Park (LIIP) | Binan 4024 | Laguna

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email is
confidential
and subject to legal rights of Gardenia Bakeries (Philippines),
Inc.
(“GBPI”). If you received this email by error, you must not use or
disclose
any information in it and immediately notify the sender by return
email and
permanently delete this email (and all attachments) without any use
of its
contents. To the extent legally permitted, GBPI has no liability of any
kind arising out of or in connection with any virus transmitted by this
email,
attachments, and/or any errors or omissions in content including
transmissions
through unauthorised use or tampering of email system and/or
the integrity of the email
being compromised. Any personal statements or
opinions in this communication are those of the individual sender and do
not
reflect the views of GBPI. GBPI will never consent to
or authorize the
publication of defamatory statements or infringement of
intellectual
property. Only individuals authorized by GBPI’s Board of Directors
may sign
and/or accept proposals, contracts, or agreements as well as waive any
legal right of GBPI. Any personal information in this email must be handled
in
accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 of the Philippines and its
implementing rules and regulations.