Re: 2 patches

From: Jasmin Dizdarevic <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 2 patches
Date: 2013-04-29 15:56:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,
thank you for committing.

Attached are two "bug fixes" and an improvement.

- Can not save settings if thoussep and decimal mark are blank
- Not copying column header if selecting just one cell

Another thing is the ability to disable number formatting at all in query
window. Might be useful.

2013/4/29 Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>

> Hi
>
> On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Jasmin Dizdarevic
> <jasmin(dot)dizdarevic(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > for personal use I've made some modifications to pgadmin. Two thnings
> that
> > are very frustrating when you need to copy results to spreadsheets.
> >
> > 1. Decimal mark
> > Added an option to change default decimal mark to something other.
>
> I've applied that patch - thanks!
>
> > 2. Result grid: Copy column names
> > Added option to include column names when copying results through
> clipboard
> > It should work with all possible selections (entire row, selective
> > columns,...)
>
> That one didn't compile, however it was a relatively simple fix which
> I've made and committed (were you using wx 2.9 perhaps?).
>
> Yep, I had problems with 2.8. I hope you don't have too much work with the
corrections.

> Thanks!
>

> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Validation-of-decimal-mark-embedd-xrc-run.patch application/octet-stream 146.0 KB
0002-Added-option-to-enable-disable-NumberFormatting-deci.patch application/octet-stream 74.5 KB
0003-Removed-column-header-when-just-copying-one-cell-fro.patch application/octet-stream 729 bytes