Re: Change License

From: Abraham Elmahrek <abe(at)cloudera(dot)com>
To: Federico Di Gregorio <fog(at)dndg(dot)it>
Cc: Tobias Oberstein <tobias(dot)oberstein(at)gmail(dot)com>, Daniele Varrazzo <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>, "psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org" <psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Change License
Date: 2013-12-10 22:10:03
Lists: psycopg

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the speedy responses. I work on the Hue project at Cloudera. Hue
is an ASLv2 licensed project and according too
http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.htm LGPL is excluded from the list of
shippable licenses. The end goal is to be able to ship psycopg2 since it's
a complete client for postgresql that django fully supports.

-Abe