Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose

From: Maciek Sakrejda <m(dot)sakrejda(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose
Date: 2024-05-16 19:25:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks for raising this. As someone who is only modestly familiar with
Postgres internals or even C, but would still like to contribute through
review, I find the current process of finding a suitable patch both tedious
and daunting. The Reviewing a Patch article on the wiki [0] says reviews
like mine are still welcome, but it's hard to get started. I'd love to see
this be more approachable.

Thanks,
Maciek

[0]: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch