Re: pgAdmin III: Muliple SQL tabs

From: John Obaterspok <john(dot)obaterspok(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sergey Busel <sbusel(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III: Muliple SQL tabs
Date: 2016-02-03 07:00:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

It's a good start Sergey!

Sharing the same connection among the tabs is what I had in mind as well.
In the long run I would like to allow connecting to several db's from the
same pgadmin window. Then have multiple tabs for each connection. Then I
believe it would be easier to allow parallell queries if the they are
constrained to one query per connection tab.

-- john