Fwd: Psql.exe error logging

From: Aman Rathi <aman(dot)rathi0904(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Psql.exe error logging
Date: 2016-02-25 06:24:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I am running a .sql file using psql.exe command. The command inserts data
from a file into a table as is, no checks.

Problem I am facing is when even if the command gives me an error, still it
completes successfully. I am running this command via java, so am not able
to catch the error.

It would be of great help if you could rescue me from this situation.

I have attached a screenshot also.

[image: Inline image 2]

Thanks,
Aman