Re: After paying PG Associate Cert. Exam what's the next step?

From: Oscar Calderon <ocalderon(at)solucionesaplicativas(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: After paying PG Associate Cert. Exam what's the next step?
Date: 2014-04-09 22:23:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Well, at the end i received my code and a link to access to the
certification exam portal and the dummy exam, after half a day or something
like that.

Regards.

Oscar Calderon
Analista de Sistemas
Soluciones Aplicativas S.A. de C.V.
www.solucionesaplicativas.com
Cel. (503) 7741 7850 Tel. (503) 2522-2834