Re: Got Associate Certification, what can i do or what i will going to receive?

From: Oscar Calderon <ocalderon(at)solucionesaplicativas(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Got Associate Certification, what can i do or what i will going to receive?
Date: 2014-04-24 14:10:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Adrian thanks for your answer, and yees, you're right, is just that i
haven't received an answer from them yet, that's why i sent this email to
the mail list.

About requisites, those are for Associate Certification, i was asking about
Professional Certification, as you can see here:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/store/products/dba-training/01t50000001NyiCAAS

It says that is one of the requisites.

Regards.

Oscar Calderon