Re: portable version for Usb Pen

From: Oscar Calderon <ocalderon(at)solucionesaplicativas(dot)com>
To: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: portable version for Usb Pen
Date: 2014-04-24 12:33:35
Lists: pgsql-general

First of all, you have to format your USB as NTFS instead FAT or FAT32
because NTFS has some features needed by PostgreSQL according to this link:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_%26_Installing_PostgreSQL_On_Native_Windows

In the section "Can I install PostgreSQL on a FAT partition?"

Regards.

Oscar Calderon
Analista de Sistemas
Soluciones Aplicativas S.A. de C.V.
www.solucionesaplicativas.com
Cel. (503) 7741 7850 Tel. (503) 2522-2834