recovery of a windows archive in linux

From: Guillaume Drolet <droletguillaume(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: recovery of a windows archive in linux
Date: 2015-04-13 23:37:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear list,

I have a base backup and archive logs from a Windows 7 PGSQL 9.3 install.
The machine OS disk started to show signs of failure so I replaced it and
now I want to switch for a Linux system.

My question is: will I be able to play my archive logs and point-in-time
recover on the Linux machine?

That would spare some time rebuilding a Windows machine, recovering my db,
and dumping for a Linux box.

Thanks for your advice.

Guillaume