Regarding installation of FDW on Windows

From: Atri Sharma <atri(dot)jiit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
Date: 2012-07-13 08:31:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I am trying to install my FDW project on windows.I did some research
and I believe I shall be requiring pre compiled binaries(dll files).I
tried cross compiling using MinGW on my Ubuntu.I am using PGXS for
compiling and making my project.I tried overriding CC and setting it
to the MinGW C compiler,but I am getting header file not found errors.

How can I compile binaries for windows with PGXS?

Atri

--
Regards,

Atri