Re: Issue related to command timeout after 30s

From: Carlos Augusto <caugustofo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Inoue, Hiroshi" <h-inoue(at)dream(dot)email(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issue related to command timeout after 30s
Date: 2020-05-19 17:02:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Hiroshi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried to import the data from PostgreSQL to SQL Server following the
steps that this page:

https://docs.microsoft.com/pt-br/sql/integration-services/import-export-data/connect-to-a-postgresql-data-source-sql-server-import-and-export-wizard?view=sql-server-ver15

I tried to configure this property, CommandTimeout, in the string
connection, but it did not work.

Do you know how to set this property , using CommandTimeou as parameter
from the string connection?
Is there any place on the SQL Server that we can set this property?

Thanks