Data Modeling Tools - Version specific to Postgres

From: Greg Slawek <gslawek(at)riccagroup(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Data Modeling Tools - Version specific to Postgres
Date: 2017-02-01 18:35:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Can anyone recommend a data modeling tool (preferably Mac OSX compatible)?

I would like to be sure it can export version specific SQL code (ie 9.1 vs
9.4)

I have used Toad Data Modeler years ago on Windows, which was pretty good
at sticking to the differences in each postgres version. I've seen Navicat
advertised a few places which I was considering purchasing, and also
checked out the list at the postgres wiki -
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GUI_Database_Design_Tools

I am curious if anyone has any experience using one

Thanks,
Greg