Re: PgAdmin on Windows - UTF8 and WIN1252

From: Baptiste GONOD <baptiste(dot)gonod(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAdmin on Windows - UTF8 and WIN1252
Date: 2012-12-14 10:46:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

Ok that's a front-end. My problem isn't with my website.. he's work fine in
utf8 with postgreSQL in utf8 - tested with pg_connect or odbc connection.

PgAdmin is a front-end too, not ?! And it's pgadmin that doesn't display
data in utf8. All is encoded in WIN1252 whereas all settings are
utf8/unicode in all options.
More, phppgadmin has the same problem. So we could conclude that my
database isn't in utf8, but postgreSQL say no.

So, pgadmin and phpadmin use the same device to collect data ? And this is
the way which wrong ?

I don't understand.. ^^'