Re: pg_service.conf file on Windows

From: Bob Fazio <dbabob(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_service.conf file on Windows
Date: 2020-01-13 15:29:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes, that part I understood. The issue I was having was that it wasn't
finding my actual file that defined the services. Not sure, but I suspect
that the issue was that I hadn't fully stopped the service after I defined
the environment variable specifying where my pg_service.conf file was
located. It seems to working now with a system environment variable and
after a reboot.

--
Bob Fazio email: dbabob(at)gmail(dot)com