Re: Oracle's Biggest Database Foe - Could it be ....

From: Renee Deger <renee(dot)deger(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Oracle's Biggest Database Foe - Could it be ....
Date: 2015-06-25 13:36:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I understand where you are coming from. But put aside the headline ... this
article is about multiple indicators that more people are using Postgres.
That's what's most important here. That the hard work we're doing, making
PostgreSQL awesome, (and I say we because of so many community folks here
at EDB), is recognized by users.

Renee Deger
Director, Corporate Communications

Office: 781-357-3090