Pootle and Virtaal

From: Valeria Siano <valeria(dot)siano(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pootle and Virtaal
Date: 2014-11-12 11:10:27
Lists: pgsql-translators

Hi,

I'm conducting a comparative study for my Master Thesis. It is about FOSS
Localisation and, in particular, it focuses on a comparison between Pootle
and Virtaal. The study includes an online survey for people who actively
use both. Is there anyone who can and would like to help me?

Here is the survey link :
http://etuunige.limequery.org/index.php/296662/lang-en

Thanks a lot,

Valeria