Re: Pg_hba.conf problem after unexpected IP change

From: Yessica Brinkmann <brinkmann(dot)yessica(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)postgres(dot)rocks>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pg_hba.conf problem after unexpected IP change
Date: 2021-11-14 19:46:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello.
Thank you very much for your answer.
The configuration actually works for me. After restarting my computer, I
went to test again and it was already working. I assume that perhaps
because they are virtual machines it was not only enough to restart the
server, I think you also had to restart the computer.
It's what I think, or I don't know what else could have happened, but now
it's working for me.
Thank you very much and greetings,
Yessica Brinkmann

Libre