Problems with MemoryContextSwitchTo ()

From: Yessica Brinkmann <brinkmann(dot)yessica(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with MemoryContextSwitchTo ()
Date: 2020-09-16 04:42:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello.
I think several of you will already remember me. I'm the one with the
IndexAdviser topic. Only that I changed my email address.
As you may recall, I am doing my thesis on the subject of IndexAdviser
modifications.
I really appreciate the help they have given me in various Postgresql
groups.
Well, I was really nearing the end of the programming part of the thesis,
when I had a problem to be able to compile my program in a moment, and by
accident some lines of source code were moved.
And for this reason, I think I have problems again with the context switch
issue, since at some point my context switch stopped working for me, I
think because of the issue that some lines of source code were moved.
Well, the fact is that I have a function called get_columnnames, which in
the second foreach, is printing the values of idxcd-> varattnnames [i] the
null value.
This second foreach, I only do it to test if the data is really saved well
and if I can recover it properly.
And since the data is not retrieved properly, or is not saved properly, in
the following functions of my program, the value of idxcd-> varattnnames
[i] continues to appear as null.
I will appreciate a lot please help, if you can tell me please why the
function prints null in the values of idxcd-> varattnnames [i], in the
second foreach, if it is due to an error in the context switch, or why it
could be .

I send my function as an attachment.

Best regards,
Yessica Brinkmann.