Help environment mount with multimaster servers

From: Mauricio Tavares <mfx1975(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help environment mount with multimaster servers
Date: 2015-11-26 14:10:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Personal greetings.

I'm trying to put together a multimaster structure with three database
nodes.

In this first test tried using Postgres-XC, however data replication
ALWAYS depended
on the transaction (insert, update or delete) were made exclusively in the
coordinator. Explaining: if I make a data transaction directly to one
of us, such
a transaction is not replicated to the other nodes.

On the foregoing, any configuration for replication is made for the other
nodes?

Another question ... There is another tool that would make STRUCTURE
multimaster beyond Postgres-XC ??? For in postgres.org the site, despite
speaking it is possible to implement such a structure, it is not explained how
to do it.

Thanks for listening.

Best regards

--