Re: How to find the table which is not used in recent 3 month?

From: Prince Pathria <prince(dot)pathria(at)goevive(dot)com>
To: Frantz Song <frantz(dot)song(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to find the table which is not used in recent 3 month?
Date: 2018-12-31 06:52:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Frantz,

For the same thing we have enabled "pg_stat_statements" on postgresql.conf.
If you are not using "pg_stat_statements" as of now, sadly you're left with
2 options
1. Slow logs with lower response time, if you have enabled them, though not
much trustworthy.
2. Grep in application logs of all apps using postgres as database backend.

Happy to help :)
Prince Pathria Systems Architect Intern Evive +91 9478670472 goevive.com