Unable To Drop Tablespace

From: Pavan Pusuluri <pavan(dot)pusuluri(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable To Drop Tablespace
Date: 2021-02-04 18:51:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there

We are trying to drop a table space on RDS Postgres . We have removed the
objects etc, but it still won't drop.

I have checked and there's no reference anywhere to this tablespace but it
complains it's not empty.

I checked if it is a default for a database, revoked all privileges on the
tablespace.

We dropped the database but underpinning tablespace remained but when I
query to see if any reference i get no hits.

"Select c.relname,t.spcname from pg_class c JOIN pg_tablespace t ON
c.reltablespace=t.oid where t.spcname='mytablespace'

I dont find any objects referencing. Kindly let me know if anything else
needs to be checked?

Regards
Pavan