PostgreSQL server: received invalid response to SSL negotiation

From: Prabir Maity <prabir(dot)arcs(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL server: received invalid response to SSL negotiation
Date: 2012-11-19 13:51:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

*Dear Respected Sir,*
*
* Now I'm using postgresql 9.1 version , at first it is work very fine. Now
it occurs some problem.*
* 1. When open pgAdminIII and double click on Server then a error show ,
which I sending a print screen.*
* 2. When open localhost/myprojectname then show : Unable to connect to
PostgreSQL server: received invalid response to SSL negotiation: - in**
D:\xampplite\htdocs\..\..\pg_connection.php* on line *3*
*
*
*I'm very beginner user for postgresql. So that I;m not solve this thing.
If you are sending me the solution , I'm very **great full to you.*
*
*
*thanks.*
*Prabir *