Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database

From: Sarita Sharma <saritakumarisharma61(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Steve Midgley <science(at)misuse(dot)org>
Cc: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Voillequin, Jean-Marc" <Jean-Marc(dot)Voillequin(at)moodys(dot)com>, pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database
Date: 2022-03-04 14:04:14
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello Team,
I am getting a genuine defect that from postgres database as I am working
for a well recognised organization and I am only handling coding from
layers that includes spring boot, Jpa configuration for database
connectivity and postgres as database.
The toggling issue I told , I have analysed it many times and I only
correcting data whenever my data got toggle like I have already explained.
If you find it a genuine issue , you can take it under consideration.
As a employee I have already informed this issue to my senior colleague.

Thanks and Regards,
Sarita