Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database

From: Sarita Sharma <saritakumarisharma61(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Steve Midgley <science(at)misuse(dot)org>, Erik Brandsberg <erik(at)heimdalldata(dot)com>, "Voillequin, Jean-Marc" <Jean-Marc(dot)Voillequin(at)moodys(dot)com>, pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database
Date: 2022-03-05 08:29:05
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello Team,
As I said it's a toggling behaviour it means when data will come like this
is not certain. All the times we can't expect it will come.
But what I observed , I already explained as a "select query " of table in
my first email, it's coming but it's not coming regularly. And when with
select query data will coming like that it's not certain so only I told it
a toggling behaviour.
But the thing is the most used column of the table usually shown such
behaviour.

I have only explained my observation on this platform in my first email
itself.

Thankyou