Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database

From: Sarita Sharma <saritakumarisharma61(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Voillequin, Jean-Marc" <Jean-Marc(dot)Voillequin(at)moodys(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database
Date: 2022-03-03 18:41:09
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear Sir,
I am working as a Java developer and for backend database I am using
postgres database. I am generating this tables using entity classes of Java
and Jpa configuration to handling database connectivity and table creation.
I am finding this toggling issue on my day to day work activity . I am
still working with same situation. And I only have to correct data whenever
its value keeps changing automatically.
Please take my concern .

Thankyou