excute function before DROP EXTENSION

From: Beena Emerson <memissemerson(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: excute function before DROP EXTENSION
Date: 2013-06-07 11:53:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I just wanted to know if there was a way to automatically execute a cleanup
function before DROP EXTENSION.

In previous versions we have uninstall script which can be modified to call
the function before dropping the schema created by the contrib module. Just
wondering if I can achieve this in 9.1 onwards using DROP EXTENSION.

--

Beena Emerson