RM3694-If database is already connected and click on database then connect database should not displayed in Menu

From: Satish V <satish(dot)v(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RM3694-If database is already connected and click on database then connect database should not displayed in Menu
Date: 2020-04-29 14:49:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,

In the patch attached, we are gracefully informing the end user, using an
alert message, that the database is already connected when they click
"Connect Database..." after right clicking on a disconnected database.

As this problem deals with racing conditions, it is highly complex to show
the "Disconnect database" option in the menu upon right click. So we are
alerting the end user with the information of "Database already connected".

Thanks,
Sathish V

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM3694.patch text/x-patch 2.3 KB