Re: Not sure this should be asked here but...

From: "Christofer C(dot) Bell" <christofer(dot)c(dot)bell(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Not sure this should be asked here but...
Date: 2017-04-24 09:18:23
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 5:31 AM, Ron Ben <ronb910(at)walla(dot)co(dot)il> wrote:

> A simple open source forum system can be enough simetng like php-bb
> example: warez-bb.org
>
> the installation of such system is like 1 hour of work.
>
> In my point of view something like stack overflow is the best but i'm not
> sure if it's open source.

Setup time doesn't matter, at all. It's on-going maintenance and "everyone
has better things to do" that means there won't be a forum when the mailing
lists work fine. Setting up a forum means you volunteer to keep it running
-- forever. You can't just pack up and shut it down in 2 or 3 years when
you get bored with it.