good book or any other resources for Postgresql

From: Bhupendra Babu <bbabu12(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: good book or any other resources for Postgresql
Date: 2020-05-04 22:45:22
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

I am Oracle DBA for 20+ years and well verse with Oracle internal and all
related details, performance optimization , replication etc...
So I 'm looking for acquiring similar expertise for Postgresql.

Now I am using Aurora Postgresql and looking for excellent technical book
for Posgresql internal, optimizer and debugging technique , replication
internal related book. Or any other resources as appropriate.

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

I saw few books:

1. PostgreSQL for DBA volume 1: Structure and Administration
ISBN-13: 978-1791794125
ISBN-10: 1791794122
2. PostgreSQL for DBA: PostgreSQL 12--
ISBN-13: 978-1796506044
ISBN-10: 1796506044
3. *Title*: The Art of PostgreSQL
*Author*: Dimitri Fontaine
4. PostgreSQL 11 Administration Cookbook
author: Simon Riggs, Gianni Ciolli, Et al

https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/postgresql-11-administration-cookbook

Thanks.
Bhupendra B Babu