Re: Forcing analyze on DB after upgrading?

From: Wells Oliver <wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Forcing analyze on DB after upgrading?
Date: 2019-10-30 05:41:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks! Unfortunately I can't find the shell script it created in
/var/log/postgresql -- however, I ran vacuumdb --full --verbose
--analyze-in-stages and the DB performs much, much better.

As I can't seem to find the script, anything else a good thing to do after
doing pg_upgrade to prime the DB?

--
Wells Oliver
wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com <wellsoliver(at)gmail(dot)com>