Re: Baffled by basic permission issue.

From: Wells Oliver <wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Holger Jakobs <holger(at)jakobs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Baffled by basic permission issue.
Date: 2021-06-16 21:19:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

As one last follow up, and I apologize for the volume, but this might be
related to RDS: our DBs were in a 'Modifying...' state and being backed up,
and now something has changed, and we can query these views again. I don't
understand. Maybe the underlying tables were temporarily locked during some
RDS backup process.

Anyone run into that kind of thing?