Postgres 12 -> 13 any need to re-index?

From: Wells Oliver <wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres 12 -> 13 any need to re-index?
Date: 2021-02-09 18:00:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hey guys, I just upgraded a DB from 12 to 13. In testing this seemed to go
well, but it seems like most of my queries are not using the indexes after
the upgrade, so everything is quite so.

Is there a general need to REINDEX after upgrading to 13, or might there be
another issue? The configuration parameters are the same as they were
persisted via pg_upgradecluster.

Thanks.

--
Wells Oliver
wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com <wellsoliver(at)gmail(dot)com>