Reasonable fetch_size values when pairing with Redshift?

From: Wells Oliver <wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reasonable fetch_size values when pairing with Redshift?
Date: 2024-03-26 22:51:39
Lists: pgsql-admin

We use Redshift as a foreign server and I'm playing with the fetch_size
value for testing various queries. Are there thoughts or tests to determine
an ideal value? I have it set right now at 10000 and am thinking of making
that 100000 but I'm wondering what my guardrails should be here.

--
Wells Oliver
wells(dot)oliver(at)gmail(dot)com <wellsoliver(at)gmail(dot)com>