Re: [pgAdmin][RM-7149]: [React] Port preferences dialog to React.

From: Nikhil Mohite <nikhil(dot)mohite(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM-7149]: [React] Port preferences dialog to React.
Date: 2022-03-29 10:05:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Akshay,

PFA updated patch resolved the following issues in the preferences dialog:

1. Show a single note in the binary path.
2. Resolved issue in the keyboard shortcut.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 12:14 PM Nikhil Mohite <
nikhil(dot)mohite(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Akshay,
>
> Please find the updated patch, resolved the following issues in the
> preferences dialog.
>
> 1. Add server mode validation in the binary path.
> 2. Updated preferences tree rendering to avoid using the ReactDOM
> render.
> 3. Updated CSS for keyboard shortcuts checkbox border makes it
> consistent with input box border.
> 4. Fixed jasmine test case and improved code coverage.
> 5. Fixed sonarqube issues.
> 6. Added validation to disable "*Maximum column with" option *if "*Column
> **sized by" option *is set to *"Column name"* in *Query Tool -> Result
> grid*.
> 7. Updated documentation with the latest screenshots.
> 8. Updated documentation to fix issue #7261
> <https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/7261>: Typo on the document.
>

> On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 1:31 PM Akshay Joshi <
> akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, the patch applied. Screenshots are still not the latest. Take all
>> the screenshots with the latest changes and send them back.
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 10:00 AM Nikhil Mohite <
>> nikhil(dot)mohite(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Akshay,
>>>
>>> PFA patch v2 resolved all the review comments.

>>> Regards,
>>> Nikhil Mohite
>>>

>> --
>> *Thanks & Regards*
>> *Akshay Joshi*
>> *pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect*
>> *EDB Postgres <http://edbpostgres.com>*
>>
>> *Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*
>>
> Regards,
> Nikhil Mohite

Regards,
Nikhil Mohite

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM-7149_v4.patch application/octet-stream 4.6 KB