Re: PK referenced function

From: Serge Fonville <serge(dot)fonville(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Agustin Larreinegabe <alarreine(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PK referenced function
Date: 2013-09-06 13:29:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Augustin,

PostgreSQL has a couple of possibilities in this regard.
For example,
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1152260/postgres-sql-to-list-table-foreign-keyshas
a couple of very clear queries.

Additionally, it would be very useful if you could further clarify the
problem you are trying to solve.

HTH

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville