Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch

From: Navnath Gadakh <navnath(dot)gadakh(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Kanchan Mohitey <kanchan(dot)mohitey(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch
Date: 2016-07-11 13:16:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,
PFA updated patch for modular API test cases.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Navnath Gadakh <
> navnath(dot)gadakh(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>

>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> PFA patch for modular API test cases.
>>
>> Kindly, review the same and let me know for any modification.
>>

> Please re-create the patch so that it doesn't revert various changes made
> to config.py etc. over the last couple of weeks.

config.py file was not updated at my end, I have updated it in the
current patch. I have also added code related to advance test data
configuration which was created by Priyanka (Seprated the test data
configuration files).

> What is the patch for? Is it fixing issues in Priyanka's last patch, or
> something else?
> This patch is for -
> 1. Now we can run testsuite node/module wise(like for browser only, for
> databases only) OR for all nodes/modules
> 2. I have modified the existing functionality for testsuite and all test
> case classes (Made all test cases independently runnable, removed
> the priority logic).

For more details please refer the file 'regression/README'.

--
*Thanks,*
*Navnath Gadakh*

*The Postgres Database Company*

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin_unittest_modular.patch text/x-patch 63.2 KB