[pgAdmin][RM5157] Default sort order at start in view table data by primary key by default

From: navnath gadakh <navnath(dot)gadakh(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin][RM5157] Default sort order at start in view table data by primary key by default
Date: 2020-04-16 11:07:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave/Team,
This patch is related to the default sort order for the view
table data. In pgAdminIII default ordering is by primary key and this is
not working in pgAdminIV.
I have attached the patch with the back end code.

Please review it.

*Question*: There is one suggestion on
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/5157 about to put a checkbox in the
configuration for this behavior.
Do I need to implement that really? I yes, Is preferences
a good place for that? / Suggestions?

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Navnath Gadakh

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM-5157_v1.patch application/octet-stream 1.6 KB