Streaming replication issue

From: mallikarjun t <mallit333(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Streaming replication issue
Date: 2019-09-05 09:34:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear All,

Iam doing streaming replication between PostgreSQL community version to EDB
Advanced server. It is possible or not? Same versions for example
PostgreSQL community version is 9.6.2 and EDB Advanced Server PostgreSQL
compatability version is 9.6.2.7. PostgreSQL community version taken as
Master and EDB Advanced Server taken as Slave server.

I am already configured, streaming is also happens, but Slave server (EDB
Advanced Server) I am trying to connect to ./psql I will get below error
message.

ERROR: psql.bin: FATAL: role "postgres" is not permitted to log in

Iam try to access port number also I will get below error message.

./psql -p 5432

psql.bin: could not connect to server: No such file or directory

Is the server running locally and accepting connections on
unix domain socket.

"/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"?

I checked the /tmp directory .s.PGSQL.5444 port number is running, and
postmaster.pid also contains 5444 port number. But I am stop this database
cluster and take the basebackup of PostgreSQL Community version and start
the cluster. but postmaster.pid file contains port number is 5444.

Why this take 5444 port not in 5432 port ?

Please clarify the issuse?

Regards,

Malli.