Re: Segfault in jit tuple deforming on arm64 due to LLVM issue

From: Anthonin Bonnefoy <anthonin(dot)bonnefoy(at)datadoghq(dot)com>
To: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Segfault in jit tuple deforming on arm64 due to LLVM issue
Date: 2024-10-17 09:35:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've run some additional tests, mostly pgbench with
options=-cjit_above_cost=0 for an extended duration on an instance
that was impacted. I haven't seen any issues nor performance
regressions compared to the unpatched version.

I will switch the commitfest entry to Ready for Committer if there's
no objection.