Re: Travis and AppVeyor continuous integration [Re: feature/master/ci]

From: Thomas Hallgren <thomas(at)tada(dot)se>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>, pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Travis and AppVeyor continuous integration [Re: feature/master/ci]
Date: 2020-08-29 07:32:27
Lists: pljava-dev

Forgot to answer on AppVeyor.

While AppVeyor doesn't seem to have the write permission requirement, I
still think GitHub Actions is a better choice. I run CI for windows using
them on a regular basis and I haven't had any issues with it. It's also
nice to have all the CI workflow in one place, written with one syntax.

Regards,
Thomas