Re: [pgAdmin 4][Patch]: #7314 - psycopg2 to psycopg3 migration

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin 4][Patch]: #7314 - psycopg2 to psycopg3 migration
Date: 2022-09-13 07:34:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Khushboo

Review comments are as follows:

- View/Edit Data does not work. (Cursor could not be found for the async
connection.)
- Graph Visualizer is not working. (raise IndexError("position out of
bound") backend error)
- Add psycopg3 support in *setup_pip.py* inside the pkg/pip folder.
- Remove print statements from the "connection.py" and check other parts
as well.
- Almost 35+ API test cases are failing for PG v11 to v15. I have
excluded the Debugger test cases as it hangs.

*Note: *I have committed the changes to my personal GitHub branch, so you
can send patches over it.