Re: Transaction Status Python Tests

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Transaction Status Python Tests
Date: 2019-08-19 07:49:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Yosry

Test cases are failing on our build machines. When I reviewed your patch I
have run test cases with paramaster "*--pkg tools.sqleditor.tests*" on
multiple database servers and every time test case has been passed.

But on build machines we run test cases with parameter "*--pkg all* *--exclude
feature_tests" *on multiple database server and it fails for second server
onwards. I have also tried the same and it is failing on my machine too.

I am debugging the code why it is getting failed, but if you found any
solution please send the patch asap.